I cannot thank everyone enough for all the help that went into putting this day together. All the locations that dedicated their time on a hot Saturday to make sure everyone who stopped by their location felt special, YOU are special in our hearts. You invited our community to your business and offered friendship bracelets, lemonade, smoothies, stepping stone crafts, messages, rock painting, ice cream, coffee and the list goes on! The MIHS SGA and SOS students played games with the kids, the SOS students at Edgewood offered smiles and treats. It was a “feel good” day, that brought a lot of people together. We need more of that. To view all the incredible photos taken by Sandy Roots Photography, click here to visit their website and go to Client Area.
- Thank you to all our amazing locations who dedicated your time and talent:
- Schools: Merritt Island High, Edgewood Jr. Sr. High, Audubon Elementary, Jefferson Middle and Stevenson Elementary
- Businesses: Brevard Counseling, Coastal Life Properties, Dolphins Waterfront Bar & Grill, Papa Vito’s, True You Always, I love My Island Thrift Store, Trinity Fitness, Encore Dance Academy, Hobbs Pharmacy, Chick-fil-A, Daignault Realty, Fitness Club Merritt Island
- Churches: Islander Alliance, First Christian Church Cocoa Beach, Grace United Methodist, Faith Lutheran
- Thank you to all our amazing sponsors!
- Mustang Quarterback Club
- Pinch a Penny Pools in Merritt Island
- Rising Tide Tap & Table
- Jack and Harry’s
- Hounds Town Space Coast
- Fraternal Order of Eagles Ladies Auxiliary #4257
- SCA Health Merritt Island and Melbourne Surgery Center
- Sandy Roots Photography (our official You Matter photographer!)
- Merritt Island Smiles/Dr. Anthony Sidor
- Florida Lifestyle Realty
- Black’s Lawn Care and Pest Control
- Silver Airways
- Craig Technologies
- The Well Ministry
- Crest Cleaners
- Coastal Life Properties
- Long Doggers Cocoa Beach
- Papa Vito’s Italian Restaurant
- Daignault Realty
- Encore Dance Studio
- Coral Family Dentistry
- Shore Lanes
- Flavors By Shelly
- Outback Steakhouse
- Boniface Hiers Chrysler Dodge Jeep
- Gator’s Dockside
- Lickity Split Signs and Banners
We Yoga’d at the Beach!
Thanks to Bob Beil for a relaxing yoga session to finish our day! We were visited by a beautiful Box Turtle during our session! I’d like to think of it as a sign from Hunter that he was there with us.
You Matter Night at the O-Dome
The MIHS Football Field lit up in purple on September 29th with You Matter Night. Thank you to all who came to support suicide and mental health awareness and Do It for Hunter.
From Kelly: “A special thank you to the Merritt Island High School community, players, cheerleaders, our Board, for all your love and support. Thank you for being her for our family. We live in the best little community. ”